The JUG Waterer. With the JUG, animals easily adapt. They can see and smell clean, fresh water. They do not have to learn to lift flaps or push balls and floats out of the way to get a drink. An internal, pilot-operated float valve which is adjustable from the outside of the JUG, automatically keeps the water at the determined level.
· Open bowl design
· Draw Tube for natural drinking action
· Drain plug for easy cleaning
· High capacity anti siphon float valve
· Sledge hammer tough, molded plastic construction
· Inspection cover for easy access to valve
· External Adjustment Screw for water level adjustment
· One, two, and four bowl models available
· Energy-Free models for warmer climates
· Energy-Efficient models with heater for cold winters
· Clean, clean, clean
· Low energy use
· No balls, lids, flaps, or discs for animals to move
· Animals drink naturally and adapt quickly
· Feed trap design keeps food debris out of the tank
· Stays open even through the coldest winters
· Many options and accessories to suit your needs
· Perfect for the littlest lamb or the biggest bull
· How it Works
· The JUG is a heavy insulated, tough, livestock waterer that provides clean, cool water to your animals. It is well suited for animals of all sizes. The open-bowl design makes it easy to use by young sheep, goats, calves and foals, yet rugged enough for use by mature cattle, horses and bison. There are no balls, lids, or flaps for animals to move out of the way.
· The unique draw tube works like a giant straw – the animal uses its normal method of drinking by placing its muzzle over the opening in the drinking bowl and sucking up the water, just as it would drink from a natural watering hole. Surrounding the draw tube is a feed trap that prevents feed debris that falls off of the animals’ mouths from entering the reservoir, keeping the water in the tank exceptionally clean. An external adjustment screw allows you to easily raise or lower the water level in the drinking bowl.
Horse Stall Waterer
The JUG’s unique design allows horses to see and smell clean water. They don’t have to learn to lift flaps or push balls and floats out of the way; they drink naturally. An external adjusting screw is used to set the water level in the drinking bowl. Easy for you and your animals.
The JUG is the first waterer to be three-sided. This 90 degree corner mounting design gives a snug fit into the stall and leaves only a smooth, rounded surface exposed to the pen, keeping animals safer.
For mounting onto a Flat Wall the Flat Back 303 JUG is perfect.
Either model works well for existing barns or new installations. The water line is typically run underground and up through the 303 Riser Tube. Custom mounting options (usually overhead) for special situations are also available. In years of field testing, the JUG continuously supplied clean water. Like all models of the JUG, the 303 has the unique, patented Draw Tube/Feed Trap design, which keeps debris from falling into the reservoir. This means clean water without continual maintenance. For seasonal maintenance, an external drain plug makes cleaning simple.
Parts and Accessories
JUG Waterers 15 Year Limited Warranty
Bakko Industries, Inc. warranties it’s JUG Waterers to be free from manufacturer defects for:
15 Years Bases and Lids
*100% the first 5 years then declining 10% per year for the remaining 10 years
2 Years unlimited warranty on all Electrical Components and Float Valves to be free from manufacturer defects
This warranty does not apply if the waterer was not used according to the recommendations stated in the owner/operator manual that is provided with each waterer. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. If upon inspection by manufacturer, the part is determined to be defective, it will be repaired, or replaced. This warranty supersedes any other warranty, expressed, or implied. The limit of liability to the manufacturer shall be the purchase price only, and does not apply to any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from the use of this product. The buyer and all users are deemed to have accepted the terms of this warranty, which may not be varied by any verbal or written agreement.